Download Link of Weekly Cultural News, Dec. 21 – 27 Issue
Weekly Cultural News is a substitute publication for monthly Cultural News
Contents of Weekly Cultural News, Dec. 21 – 27, 2020
- Academy Museum moves opening to September 2021 due to Pandemic – Special inaugural exhibition to feature Hayao Miyazaki
- Pasadena: Storrier Stearns Japanese Garden seeks public supports
- Buddhist monk group continues to relief work in rural disaster areas in Kumamoto, Japan
- Japanese Percussion Lesson #27: Let’s look at different movements between western and kabuki
- Master Katada Kisaku, renowned percussionist of Kabuki Nagauta Hayashi, passed in Tokyo: Los Angeles keeps his footprints of teaching and performances
- Download Link of Weekly Cultural News, Dec. 21 – 27 Issue
To readers of Monthly Cultural News
From Shige Higashi, Cultural News Editor
Amid COVID-19 outbreak, we had to suspend publishing Monthly Cultural News in April 2020 due to all Japanese cultural events were suspended at cultural centers and art museums in Southern California.
Since June 2020, we started publishing Weekly Cultural News as substitute for the monthly publication.
Cultural News has been depended on subscription incomes and we face financial difficulties now because monthly subscriptions are stopped.
We need $30,000 fund right away to continue current projects including Weekly Cultural News. We have raised $10,000 as of the end of October. Your continuous supports are appreciated via https://culturalnews.com/donation
If you may have any questions about our projects and donation campaign, please contact Cultural News Editor Shige Higashi via: firstname.lastname@example.org or (213) 819-4100.